Saturday, April 25, 2015

Tech Support

  So... I (Jess) am doing this blog, for our family projects. I don't know how to do this! I download pictures, and I can't find them back! It takes hours to find them! If my laptop was not new, I would have tossed it on the floor (please don't ask Jeremy about our remotes and cell phones. I have issues!) I throw things when I am angry, hungry, or frustrated... Back to my topic... What was it again... Oh, tech support! I have been writing contracts for the pigs and chickens we are going to raise  this spring. It is not easy for me! At all! I am not good with it!
  This is a look into my afternoon: "Anna! Anna!", "What Momma?!", "I don't know what I'm doing!" (Both of us sigh). "I will help you."says Anna. She does help, but 20 minutes later... "Anna! Anna!" (We both sigh again).  This is repeated several times! And guess what? I still don't get it! Thanks for your help Anna!!!!! Love you!

4 comments:

  1. This picture makes me so happy!! I love you ANNA and JESS!!! And I can picture you yelling for Anna and throwing things if it doesn't work out!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust me we do this a lot! haha

      Delete
  2. This picture makes me so happy!! I love you ANNA and JESS!!! And I can picture you yelling for Anna and throwing things if it doesn't work out!!

    ReplyDelete