Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Moving Plants

    Today is the big day! I have been planting, watering, hoping and praying(if you know me, you know why). My little plants are headed to the greenhouse! This is HUGE for me! My Mom
-in-law has given me countless cuttings and splits from her house plants... I have killed them all!
This is the beginning

This is 2 weeks ago!
I can grow anything outside but inside... NOTHING! I have over 400 plants started. I started tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers, melons, leeks, flowers, cabbage, spinach, rosemary, chives and about 5 or 6 other things! I can't remember them all! But LOTS of plants!!!!

3 comments:

  1. You go Girl!! You are AMAZING!! Wish I could do what you do and do it as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go Girl!! You are AMAZING!! Wish I could do what you do and do it as well!!

    ReplyDelete