Thursday, November 5, 2015

2 Birthdays in 2 Days

  My 2 youngest boys were born on 11-04 and 11-05, 2 years apart from each other. Elijah was born on the 4th in 2003, and Matthew(who we call Chewy) was born on the 5th in 2005. We have a tradition of me making what ever they request for their birthday supper. So this week Elijah turns 12 years old, and he wanted crab rangoon, and pumpkin pie. Not a great combo to cook! Crab meat and pumpkin pie spice... not such a great combo!!! But I am a Mom... and that's what we do! Cook and make our birthday boys happy. Today is Chewys birthday! He is 10! He chose hamburgers, hotdogs, coleslaw, baked beans, mashed potatoes, and monkey bread. If you are wondering... yes, I bought Tums when I got groceries this week! Sigh! But Happy Birthday boys!!! You are great kids(most of the time:) You make me smile, make me happy! I am a very blessed Momma!
Elijah



Chewy

And yes, I know I will be in big trouble for these pictures! :)

1 comment:

  1. Love the meal choices! You're a good mom for going along with it!!

    ReplyDelete