Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Girl Meets Carpenter

      This post comes from the bottom of my heart!!!! I have a sister-in-law/friend, that is the most caring person ever!!! She came over last week, and blogged about me, and our home. This is her site girlmeetscarpenter.blogspot.com I could not see through my tears! She was way too kind, and loving!!!!!!


    She is incredible!  I really look up to her ( even though she is 6 years younger than me), I try to be the kind of sister/friend/wife/mother that she is. She also has 4 amazing kids, Natalie, Ruby, Charlie, and little Emmy. She is married to my amazing brother Jordan!

   

     I have been so blessed, to have had God bring her in my life.( so don't screw it up Jordan) (I know you won't ;). I am not as good with words as Lindsey, but I just wanted her to know that I love her soooo much, she has helped me in rough times, she inspires me, she is so great, and such a good friend!  I love you!!!!!

Barkel art work

  Some of the cute art work from Lindsey and Jordans kiddos!

A picture of our pigs from Natalie, a minion and my dogs from Ruby, a fish from Charlie, and a artistic design by Emmy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment