Monday, September 28, 2015

Blessings

Wanna be farmers!

         Giving thanks for all our blessings! Thankful to God for helping us through a REALLY long, hard weekend! LOTS of work was done! Picking veg, butchering, freezing, processing, smoking bacon, along with all the normal chores.


       We are VERY thankful for all our produce/animals, that help us raise our kids, as healthy as we can! We try to do everything as natural as we can. We are just so thankful to be able to do that! Even if it is exhausting!

           A big thanks to Dad Brunink for his help this weekend!! He stayed and helped us butcher Friday! We butchered  6 pigs.



        I am not going to lie... I was on the brink of tears Friday with all the work! I might have dropped some pretty bad words, in front of my kids!(Idid)! :( Sorry kids!!
                         (I am not known for my good language!)  



Thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment