Thursday, August 6, 2015

School Supplies, Birthday, Drivers Training and Crabby Teens

  This August is a huge month for us! I am working on getting all of our back to school supplies. Holy crap! I am doing just the basics, but it is costing a lot! This year we have 2 in high school, 1 in  middle school, and a 5th grader. Our three youngest all have birthdays this fall. So ALL the kids will be teens and pre-teens  Yikes! Sam, our oldest is in drivers training. How did that happened? I just brought him into this world! Now all I have is crabby teens! All they do is crab, roll eyes and eat! Also this month I turn 36! How did that HAPPEN!!!This is my plan for the first day of school:

1) Dance as the bus leaves
2) Go see a movie
3) Eat M&Ms
4) Read

What will not happen the first day of school:

1) No housework
2)I will not answer phones
3) I will not listen to: fights, gaming disputes, facts about cars, facts on weird movies and shows, or hear the words "I am bored"
4) Smell stinky boys!.

And I will say " I survived the summer of 2015!"

No comments:

Post a Comment