Friday, August 7, 2015

My Little Chickens - by Anna Rose Brunink

I have asked all 4 kids to write a post for our blog. This is Anna's, She is 13, and going into the 9th grade.

  My little Chickens-by Anna Rose Brunink

We bought a few more chicks this spring. We call them our "little chickens". We also still have our older hens and my Daddy bought me 4 ducks! They have been through rough times! They have had to deal with a fox, a raccoon, a possum ,and crazy Michigan weather. We lost a duck and a few chickens after all of that :( My great uncle gave us 7 more chicks last month, and they are all getting along well with are other birds.They fit in perfectly! And I have even more good news! We are getting 7 or so eggs a day from our little chickens now! We love our little ladies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment