Friday, December 11, 2015

Mammogram Post 1

   This post is the the first of 2. I had a lot happen yesterday. This will seem made up... but it's all real, and only could happen to me!


Here goes!

   My life is weird! Something happens almost every week that does not seem real. Not joking!


  I was scheduled for a mammogram and ultrasound this week. It was my first. I found a lump and saw my Dr. about it. They made appointments for me to get it checked.

   The morning of my test I over slept, I made Jeremys coffee with yesterdays grounds( I was not on my game). Sorry Jeremy! 


   I eat really weird breakfasts...

 My favs are tacos, burritos, and left overs. Sometimes a ham sandwich! Not your typical breakfast, but  thats what I like! Well... the night before, I made split pea soup. Heavy on the garlic and onions. I LOVE pea soup!!!!


 So yesterday morning I debate...  Stinky garlic pea soup... probably not the best choice. The nurses and doctors are going to be up in your business...Maybe if you just brush your teeth really well, no one will notice. What can it hurt? aghh! But it is soooo garlicky!!! What the heck! I go for it! 

  We leave for the Breast Center. I tell Jeremy about the pea soup. He tells me I am weird, don't worry about. To be honest with you these are my concerns

1. Probably dying( I have anxiety issues)

2. Garlic! (why did I eat that pea soup??!!!!)

3. Getting my teeny-tiny boobs on those plastic plates! Do they have enough to squish? I am NOT confident they do!

  Fast forward to the end of my visit...


   My ultrasound tech tells me "Dr. Garlick will be in, in a few minutes". WHAT????!!!!! Dr Garlick????!!!



   This is IT!!!!! No wonder I was worried!!!!!! Sigh! Ok God, I am ready for the worse! Thats why I was stressed about garlic! It is over! I am stage 4 ! Why did you eat that damn soup?! But....In the end all is well! No cancer! But what I took away from this day was...

1. YES, you have terrible breakfast habbits

2. YES, you have tiny boobs

3. YES, you serve a great God that took care of you today!
    

1 comment: