Friday, February 19, 2016

Whole Food Challenge Update

Ok... So I have had a few more cheats with my single ingredient challenge! If you have read any of my past posts, I challenged myself to only buy whole food, no more than 1 ingredient, with the exception of dried pasta and tortillas. Well, I have been doing good, but I have cheated a little! I bought soda, pretzels, and a can of cream of mushroom soup! I know... But I am from the mid-west! And we love a good casserole! Its cold out, we need a casserole! Plus, casseroles are cheap, I am poor, I have a family of 6, and they are pigs! I cook for 12, and hope and pray to have leftovers for lunch the next day! But overall I am doing pretty well! Oh crap! I just remembered I bought a box of mini wheats also! The kids were getting sick of oatmeal.But overall, we are sticking to it! I have made it 6 weeks! It is not easy, but I am doing it, and plan to continue! We are getting new chicks soon so be ready for really cute pics soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment