Monday, October 19, 2015

This is Matthew James, aka Chewy. He is turning 10 in a few weeks! He is my youngest! How is he almost 10?! He is smart, kind, and loves to fight with his brother, Elijah! He loves sweat pants, hates jeans, loves jokes about cows (for some reason)! Anyway...He has been saying for the last year that he, and his family someday, are going to live with Jeremy and I to help with all the farm chores. Cute! So cute and sweet! Than this happened... Last night we were all hanging out, watching tv. Than that cute little face said, "Can I live here after I am grown up?" I say "Sure Chew that's sweet". Than Chewy says "Cuz I can take care of you old folks!" looking at Jeremy and me!!!! What???? I am 36! I am not an "old folk" Chewy James!!! What 10 year old says "folk"??!! Too funny! :) He is one of a kind! :)

1 comment: